All our coaching plans are more than just a training plan. To ride well in any genre of our sport requires more than a rider to be physically strong. Sometimes it takes new riders a while to realise that riding well is not just about Functional Threshold Power and Speed. If you’re reading this you’ve probably already realised that and are sensibly looking for a coaching package rather than just a training plan.
With all of our coaching plans we set up a coaching message group for the rider. This is for you to be able to communicate directly with up to three qualified coaches at a time. This works well to quickly answer any queries on training, to feedback on data analysis from training completed and to discuss your racing:- files, tactics and riding style. It also gives you the re assurance of a second and third experienced opinion. This group gives us as coaches the interface to be able to discuss other key areas such as:- riding position, nutrition, bike fit, strength and conditioning work, pedalling style…the list goes on.
The training we design for you is tailored specifically to you and around your current lifestyle to make it realistic and achievable. There is no point in purchasing a pre written training plan that you don’t have time to complete or are too tired to achieve. All plans come with a premium training peaks account to enable you to plot future dates in the calendar. More importantly this enables you to also plot your availability to train.
Training is designed and reviewed weekly. When the data is analysed feedback is then given to the athlete through the coaching group. We gladly answer any questions on the feedback at this point, ultimately our goal during this part of the process is for the athlete to be informed and comfortable that they are executing the training correctly .
The Elite Coaching Plan includes:-
- Weekly review of training.
- Full initial consultation.
- Full goal/target setting session with your personal coach -setting of short, medium and long term goals
- Accurate setting of zones, Heart Rate and Power, to ensure effective training.
- Training Peaks premium account and personal log in with access to analytical software.
- Daily emails with specific details of training to be completed.
- Weekly feedback through your own coaching group.
- Weekly assessment of training and racing data with your personal coach.
- Weekly review of short term targets.
Cost of Plan:- Monthly payment of £95
For more information or a no obligation chat about your event and training, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07813046742